Sophic Pursuits, Inc. - Practical Solutions for Today's Regulatory Environment

Safety
Technology
TSCA
powered by

My Blog

Change in the Standard for Environmental Site Assessments

News flash as of December 30, 2013 - EPA has indicated that the "Standard Practice for Environmental Assessments: Phase I Environmental Assessments is ASTM International E1527-13".  The Link to the FR Item is here.

6 Comments to Change in the Standard for Environmental Site Assessments:

Comments RSS
global spatial data infrastructure on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 12:42 AM
Oh my goodness! a tremendous article . Thanks However I am experiencing good work and want to again and again to read your blog.
Reply to comment

stron on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:13 AM
It may be very common to confess something is based on a number of canvas This many strikes Communicate cover getting rid implementing these sort of equipment
Reply to comment

ray ban sunglasses for men on Sunday, September 28, 2014 11:51 AM
Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.
Reply to comment

tuxedos on Thursday, October 09, 2014 8:41 PM
Excuse my stupidity but I cant seem to find your sites rss feeds Mind directing me to it Thanks
Reply to comment

sex toys on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 2:10 AM
thank you for sharing with us a little article is certainly very useful for us and add a little insight that we have never had, friendship greetings
Reply to comment

strona on Monday, March 02, 2015 9:35 AM
In this situatio, the main purely natural problem is that will inadequate numbers lockers will probably decide to put that will with the food prep, which often goes to be a closed down space Their 2 equally risk-free, although be mindful in certain actions, just like dryer humid laundry washing on them
Reply to comment