Sophic Pursuits, Inc. - Practical Solutions for Today's Regulatory Environment

Safety
Technology
TSCA
powered by

My Blog

It appears to be coming - Release of Refinery Regulations

From the EPA today "EPA Proposes Updates to Emissions Standards for Refineries to Protect Nearby Neighborhoods/Proposed steps will protect public health and improve air quality."

The proposal can be found - http://www.epa.gov/ttn/atw/petref.html

13 Comments to It appears to be coming - Release of Refinery Regulations:

Comments RSS
tuxedos on Thursday, October 09, 2014 8:44 PM
hello anyone I was just checkin out this blog and I really admire the basis of the article and have nothing to do so if anyone would like to to have an interesting convo about it please contact me on facebook my name is michael polaska

sport jackets on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 12:28 AM
I am trying to find safer technology reviews and assignments. Every update is needed for me to get more instructions. That every update is important to gather stories and technologies and thanks to all of them

Shilpa on Friday, August 18, 2017 8:02 AM
I am agree with above point. You are such a nice author. I have already bookmark your domain for share it everywhere.

Overwatch Soldier 76 Jacket on Monday, October 23, 2017 4:17 AM
but there have been so many regulations added to the picture that there hasn't been a new refinery built in the US.One more example of government causing the.

Movie Jackets on Thursday, December 14, 2017 1:07 AM
it is happening in the Netherlands now too a Christian Country that has been told they have to be more tolerant to Muslims or they will be prosecuted.

essay-to-go on Thursday, January 11, 2018 11:14 PM
When i was reading in the class of ten then i read one chapter about new regulations. When i came here then i also read about release of refinery regulations. I also agree with the point of view which is discussed on the top.

writing on Sunday, March 18, 2018 11:27 PM
This antosadelarose blog has been giving us about thoughts of the heart love poems by antosa keep it up. The dedicated methods and tips always I ever seen here for the bask my soul in the tears.

marvel jackets on Monday, May 14, 2018 8:47 AM
I enjoy a couple of from the Information which has been written, and particularly the comments posted I will definitely be visiting again. mens jacket

marvel jackets on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 2:31 AM

website that does essays for you on Sunday, July 15, 2018 2:27 AM
Finally they had given the time to release and there had been a majority which has been waiting for the output. I am really interested to know about the things that you are talking about in this post from end.

color codes on Monday, July 23, 2018 9:40 PM
Absolutely loving rush essay service and the interior of it. Thanks so much for sharing this with us I will be sure to check this out.

couponseye on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 3:19 AM
Quite interesting blog and i found here some useful stuff thanks for sharing this with us

Tom C on Friday, October 26, 2018 6:18 AM
The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.